Monday 2 March 2015

Combined Feburary haul! Feat. Cherry Diva! MAC, NYX and more!

LONG post. LONG. I have a spending problem yada yada yada. Here are the things I bought in Feburary so you can vicariously shop through me. First stop, Cherry Diva!



 I mean seriously? How ridiculously perfect is this scarf?! 



I fell in love after seeing it on Twitter and even more so when I saw it in person. It was £10. Can't get better than that! 

My mums off to Barbados soon so I bought her this beautiful status necklace for £6 ( Photo does it no justice) 


This for me, for when I feel like being a mermaid (£1.00) 


And these for me, for when I go to see Labyrinth in the cinema at a special event in London (Beyond excite! £4.00) 


These items can be found at www.cherrydiva.co.uk and UK shipping is only 99p. 

Next, NYX at www.very.co.uk. Now Wowcher had a deal where you could get £20 to spend at Very.co.uk for the price of £10, so obviously I got it to buy makeup with. I treated myself to the "Angel veil makeup primer" (which I ADORE) Chubby lip pencil thing in " Burlesque" and the butter lip stick in "Hunk" which was way less fierce than I thought it would be. 


Then I went over to boots and got myself Rimmel 2 for £10 and Maybelline 3 for 2. 


Rimmel lip liner in "East end snob" have a whole post about that already, and Rimmel gel eyeliner which does the job

 
2 New Maybelline colour tattoos in letter effect, vintage plum and creamy beige. Also a "FIT ME" pressed powder to set my makeup, in Ivory obvs. 


I also smashed my number 7 light up mirror which was a make up EMERGENCY (right after I completed this look with my new MAC products) so I had to replace that. 


£18.99


Speaking of MAC, I took advantage of Debenhams 10% off beauty sale and ordered eyeshadows in "Handwritten" and "Naked Lunch" (which look NOTHING in the pan but are EVERYTHING on the face) and MAC lipstick in "FAUX" because I needed anothe lipstick this shade obviously. 





I'm a huge Disney fan. HUGE. So I bought some Tsum Tsums £3 each. I now own Donald and Daisy too. 


That's a mini Yankee candle in "strawberry and cream" hiding in there too. 

Last but not least (of the things I'm including anyway, I can't write about everything as we would be here all day!) was this little beauty from Urban Outfitters £8


Erm yes. Being that isn't everything I now feel a tad guilty. Never mind, there's always next month to be good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment