Monday 1 December 2014

You beauty discovery advent calender!

So as it says in the title, I was lucky to get my little paws on this years "You beauty discovery" advent calender. I don't know if this is still available, but I know a lot of companies have released a beauty advent calender and I figured it was worth posting about anyway to give my thoughts for anyone considering purchasing next year. 

Today being the first of the month, I was expecting something crappy, as I thought that the items would go "up" as the days counted up to Christmas Day. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find a generous travel size of my all time favourite cleanser, Liz Earle cleanse and polish! 

I haven't unwrapped it yet as I want to keep it pretty for when I want to take it away with me but safe to say I am very happy with the first days offering!! 

Mini product review; I would highly recommend this cleanser, it has done wonders for my complicated skin! Oily sensitive and eczema prone! 

Has anyone else purchased a beauty advent calender and if so, which one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment