Thursday 22 January 2015

1 minute review - *BRAND NEW* Maybelline lash sensational

I'm one of those rare creatures that actually replaces their mascara MORE often then recommended. I have sensitive eyes and am slightly OCD about my lashes. Just as I'm thinking I need a new mascara this one comes out, and as it was £5.99 on offer I thought I would give it a shot. 


## this photo is stolen off the Internet and does not belong to me ###

It promises to multiply your lashes and pick up the smallest hairs to make it look like you have loads of lashes. I think it does do this.. I just prefer LONG lashes personally. It does what it says on the tin and I like the unique wand, but I think I will not repurchase once it's gone and will stick to my Maxfactor/Loreal formulas. 

Ps excuse the awful lightning that makes me look like I've never slept, I took this photo outside while waiting for the bus! 
Has anyone else tried this new mascara, and if so what do you think?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment