Thursday 1 January 2015

1 minute review - Loreal volume million lashes so couture so black







First of all,  please excuse my otherwise unmade up face. I'm having another lounge day ( lucky girl!) as it's New Year's Day but couldn't hold off trying thia mascara. I don't think it's new, but I'm very fussy with mascaras so don't normally buy new to try I stick to what I love, but this came in a free gift box because I spent over £15 ( on the new nudes palette which was a disappointment, let me know if you want a seperate post on this!)

I'm lucky enough to have long lashes but only about 3 of them! Very impressed with this mascara. Brush is nice and stiff (personal preference)  easy to apply without covering my face in product, gives me the length in used too but holds up to its promise for extra volume. Really liking this product and may be a new favourite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment