Tuesday 6 January 2015

1 minute review - Lush cosmetics charity pot hand and body lotion

Hi all! 

So having very recently discovered Lush, I have become quite obsessed with any and all they have to offer. While at the till ( for the THIRD time since Christmas Eve eve.. Oops!) I saw the £1 charity pot and decided that I couldn't give it a miss. I mean, it's £1!! And 100% of the profits (minus VAT) go to small charities. 


It's a very softening non sticky lotion for hands and body. It's small but for the price it's fair, and very handy for my handbag ( see what I did there ..!)

It's also vegan



I've heard it described at floral, which I can see but it's also very buttery. It's not a overpowering scent but does make me want to sniff my hands like a weirdo when I have it on.

My verdict? I love it, and will definitely repurchase. You can also get a much larger 240g tub for around £12.50 but I will probably stick to multiples of the tester size just because it's so travel friendly. 

My only issue with this is the tin. Sometimes I find it difficult to open, especially if some lotion has squished between the lid and tin; I find the lid just turns and turns and it's hard to pull off. This is a minor fault with a otherwise fab product!



Let me know what you guys think of the charity pot lotion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment